DVBLoudness is part of the DVBControl software toolset which enables powerful Loudness measurements for multiple Audio services coming from multiple Transport Streams. Loudness is measured according to the ITU-R BS.1770 standard.
Usages for DVBLoudness are:
- Continuous measurement of Loudness for multiple Audio Services.
- Control of Audio Level Control equipment.
Both pre-recorded and live broadcasted DVB Transport Streams (TS) can be used when provided as:
- DVB-ASI (input via ASI input board)
- DVB-S (input via Satellite receiver board)
- DVB-T (input via Terrestrial receiver board)
- DVB-C (input via Cable receiver board)
- UDP Multicast
For more information visit the DVBControl website.